Our company from Seattle, WA performs a quality professional sump pump installation for a residential or commercial facility of any complexity and in any area. We are one of the few companies in the state that perform all turnkey sump pump installation in Seattle. Our company employs only qualified installers and we use advanced premium equipment. Contact us to learn more about our sump pump installation services.
Why to Install a Sump Pump?
- When you install a sump pump in an existing basement, in a building that is located in a low-lying, potentially floodable area, you can be sure that underground water will be at the right level, which will prevent damage to your property’s finishes.
- The sump pump ensures uninterrupted operation of the wastewater removal system, even if the land cannot be set to a natural slope.
- Installing a drainage pump will save from traces of mold, bacteria, and unpleasant odors in the basement.
- This equipment for the effective removal of excess water from the premises will prevent negative consequences in the event of an emergency or flooding during heavy rains.
Benefits of Sump Pump in the Finished Basement
- Installation of a sump pump in a finished basement will ensure your house is effectively protected from any effects of heavy rainfall or snowmelt.
- With our sump pump system installation, you will get rid of the problem of water accumulation in your basement, even with a high groundwater level on your land.
- Water that accumulates in the basement begins to bloom, which causes the reproduction of insects, pathogenic bacteria, and mold due to its long stagnation. With our drainage pumps, such problems will never arise.
- It is well known that water gradually destroys concrete or stone building structures as well as the finishing touches. You must continuously remove water to stop this from happening, which our sump pumps do very well.
- The house will always have a comfortable microclimate, without high humidity, which will increase immunity and reduce the risk of infectious diseases for the owner of the facility and his family.
- Complex engineering electrical equipment is often installed in the basement, and water accumulating in the premises can cause a short circuit. After installing a sump pump, all electrical power devices will remain safe.
- The most important advantage is that the owner of the facility can leave his home for a long time and not worry about his safety and the safety of his property, since modern sump pumps installed by our company in Seattle, Bellevue, and Everett, nearby the area of Washington, are equipped with an automatic relay, and the device turns on immediately when immersed in water when the float rises and activates the toggle switch. Shutdown occurs in the same way, automatically, when all the water from the basement is removed.
Feature of Our Sump Pump Installation Services
Our local specialists have been doing basement sump pump installation in Seattle, WA for years. Features of the work performed by our specialists and inspectors:
- Before starting sump pump installation in crawl space, basement or outside, our inspector arrives at the site, inspects your basement, makes a sketch, and takes measurements.
- We develop a working project, select the capacity of the equipment, and determine the most suitable place for its installation in the basement.
- After the project, we draw up a specification of equipment and materials, draw up an estimate, and only after that do we sign an official contract with the customer and get to work.
- Our specialists perform a full range of installation operations. We carry out partial dismantling of the finish, if necessary, arrange a pit in your foundation to collect water and place the pump.
- We take care of the aesthetic appearance of your interior.
- We connect the equipment in a way that will prevent it from overheating, failure, insulation breakdown, and the occurrence of a fire hazard.
Upon completion of the installation work, we perform a test run of the equipment, its commissioning, after which we present the finished work to the customer, conduct a safety briefing and issue a guarantee for the result of our work, and also inform about the need for maintenance of the device.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Sump pump?
Most of our potential customers who visit our website for the first time and contact us ask about the average cost of a sump pump installation. The price of our work ranges between 700 and 1100 dollars.
However, each object has its characteristics and is located in a territory with different climatic and hydrogeological conditions. In this regard, we will not be able to immediately announce the final cost of the installation of the drainage pump. After the request of our customer, our inspector goes to the site, examines the area and premises, develops a project and calculates a detailed estimate. When the preparatory free work is completed, we send an offer to the customer and agree on the full cost of the work and the main equipment, sign the contract and get to work.
The final price for our work depends on the area of the object, the volume of water that accumulates in the basement, the material of the walls, the quality of the waterproofing, the need for additional installation operations, the installation of automation systems, the integration of the pump into the general building engineering equipment, as well as other direct and indirect factors. Call us to get the most recent prices on a sump pump installation.
Below each visitor to our website can see the most frequently asked questions from our customers, which will save them time waiting for a response directly from us.
The duration and service life of the drainage pump depends on three main factors – the type and category of the equipment itself, the quality of its installation, and the intensity of operation. We use only premium class pumps, install them in strict accordance with technical regulations and give a guarantee for at least 10 – 15 years of intensive operation, based on at least 1 on and off cycle per day.
Works to install a sump pump in your basement, ordered from our company, cost in a range from 700 to 1100 dollars, which includes all installation operations. the final cost is calculated by our specialists after the inspector visits the project, drawing up a working draft and specification. Feel free to contact us to learn more about our sump pump installation prices.
The pump can always be purchased, plugged in, and placed in the cellar. Although it will produce specific outcomes, this cannot be regarded as an entire engineering system. Our experts install the pump according to the design and estimated volume of water to be collected. Additionally, we conceal the cables we install to further safeguard electrical equipment from short circuits. We only use specialized equipment, which ensures long-lasting excellent results for our clients.
Our Service Area
We provide sump pump installation services in Seattle, WA and surrounding areas (98101–98119, 98121–98122, 98124–98127, 98129, 98131, 98133–98134, 98136, 98138–98139, 98141, 98144–98146, 98148, 98154–98155, 98158, 98160–98161, 98164–98166, 98168, 98170, 98174–98175, 98177–98178, 98181, 98185, 98188, 98190–98191, 98194–98195, 98198–98199).